Your Boat’s Berth Belongs At Oyster River Boatyard
you contract with
Oyster River Boatyard
for a slip or a mooring for your boat you don’t
just get an assigned spot.
customers receive many services & amenities that make spending time on
the water very enjoyable and memorable.
- Well maintained docks – many of which are decked
using environmentally friendly recycled non-skid composite plastic
that is pleasant to bare feet.
- Launch Service from certified skippers to/from
your boat on our 17’ Boston Whaler
- Docking Assistance
- Dockside fresh water & electric with
complementary soap and brush available
- Restroom facilities
- Benches for relaxing + Picnic Table & Beach Area
- Ample Parking
- Vending Machine Drinks & Bags of Ice Available
- Fueling Dock & Marine Store Open 7-Days/Week
during the season
- Vigilant & Full-Time knowledgeable and friendly
crew that is dedicated to your needs while you are here and also
keeping a watchful eye on your boat when you are away
- Safe, easy & well buoyed access to Nantucket
Sound, The Southway, & waters East of Cape Cod at all tides
- Direct access to the islands of Nantucket &
Martha’s Vineyard plus all the harbors along the South side of Cape Cod
- Valet option of having your boat washed, fueled,
started, and ready for the day by calling ahead
We are a “family” owned and
managed boatyard and many of our customers have been with us for 20 - 40+
years and therefore have become part of our extended family.
We pride ourselves on the level of service
we have afforded these folks over the years through multiple generations
and look forward to continuing to provide such for them in the future.
Therefore, if you have a boat and are looking for a
berth in which to dock her, come see the crew at
Oyster River Boatyard.